Walk Hard has the funniest extras, oh man - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Default Walk Hard has the funniest extras, oh man

I enjoy extras on a disc occasionally, and since I loved the ones on Superbad and this is coming from the same area with 2-Disc I checked them all out. I died laughing from all of them. Has anyone else thoroughly enjoyed these extras? At some times I fell on the floor laughing, I'm going to have to go and download those painfully slow BD Live clips.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:46 AM

Funnier than Anchorman's extras?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:49 AM

The COX Susage outtakes and me in stitches!
Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liqwid View Post
Funnier than Anchorman's extras?
I'm not sure I actually didn't view the extras when I rented that on HD... now I want to. But no other movie comes to mind that has extras that stand by the movie so greatly for the subject matter.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:57 AM

From the deleted scenes area, the alternate cuts of all the Beatles scenes were freakin' hilarious. And from Line-o-rama, Jenna (superhot) Fisher delivers some damn funny alternate lines with a perfectly straight face.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:27 AM

I bought the blu-ray as soon as it hit stores. I watched it this past Friday and was rolling on the floor laughing so damn hard!!!! I hate superbad with a damn passion but own it on bd cause I heard so many good things. When i satarted watching this I had my doubts about this film as well.

"Get out of here! Dewy!"
"What are all you doing in her?"
"it's called cocaine,and you don't want no part of this shit."
"cocaine? What's it do?"
"it turns all your bad feelings into good fellings. It's a nightmare."
"im thinking maybe i's like to try me some of that cocaine."

I love those scenes!!!!! fucking funny!!!

It turns out I love WALK HARD so much!!!! I sure hope FORGETTING SARAH MARCHALL will be as good as if not better than this. I can't wait to see it this Friday. DAMN Kristen bell is a beautiful hottie!!!!!! I love her

i never got to watching the speacial features yet, as I love to watch all of them on my favorite titles on dvd. I will get to them asap. I want to check out the commentary ASAP.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:29 PM

Is the movie any good? I kinda refused to see it because I thought it was a real Mock of the Walk the Line movie, and I love Johnny Cash.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh Drown View Post
Is the movie any good? I kinda refused to see it because I thought it was a real Mock of the Walk the Line movie, and I love Johnny Cash.
Not only does it mock that, but it also mocks "Ray"

Great funny movie. The soundtrack is hilarious too.