Everyone: You want HERO to be released on Blu-ray? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-02-2008, 10:25 PM

Default Everyone: You want HERO to be released on Blu-ray?

http://www.amazon.com/Hero-Blu-ray-J...7188566&sr=1-3

Please sign up there to receive email update when it is released.
I am not sure that it will help but I have heard numerous people state that if alot of people show interest amazon passes that info on to the studios.

HERO is a great movie and would be stunning in HD. Join the cause and sign up for an email update when its available.

Disney if you are reading this, please give me hero
Old 04-02-2008, 10:51 PM

Hero was a great movie and I would like to see a HD transfer but I could have swore I seen this in BB a while back for BD.

I wouldnt mind seeing all of Jet Li/Woo Ping film's in HD(Fist of Legend preferably). I'm glad Fearless is in HD though. That movie kick's all kind's of ass.

EDIT: oops, didn't know this was the BD GD section. Sorry for metioning Fearless.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDT View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Hero-Blu-ray-J...7188566&sr=1-3

Please sign up there to receive email update when it is released.
I am not sure that it will help but I have heard numerous people state that if alot of people show interest amazon passes that info on to the studios.

HERO is a great movie and would be stunning in HD. Join the cause and sign up for an email update when its available.

Disney if you are reading this, please give me hero
I have the Region 3 Director's Cut DVD with DTS-ES 6.1 surround mix. It's the absolute best SD-DVD I own. The soundtrack and PQ destroys every other SD DVD I have. If this gets re-released, Disney/Weinstein/whoever need to use that disc as a model of what the BD release should be. This movie is just flat-out amazing and deserves a top-notch BD release.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don luprie View Post
Hero was a great movie and I would like to see a HD transfer but I could have swore I seen this in BB a while back for BD.

I wouldnt mind seeing all of Jet Li/Woo Ping film's in HD(Fist of Legend preferably). I'm glad Fearless is in HD though. That movie kick's all kind's of ass.
no doubt!

I own Fearless on HD DVD
I also own House of Flying Daggers, Curse of the Golden Flower, and WAR on BD.

I want Hero bad because its possibly my favorite Jet Li movie, Fearless being the toss up.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDT View Post
no doubt!

I own Fearless on HD DVD
I also own House of Flying Daggers, Curse of the Golden Flower, and WAR on BD.

I want Hero bad because its possibly my favorite Jet Li movie, Fearless being the toss up.
Of course Fearless and Hero are great, but I want to see Twin Warrior's, Drunken Master and Snake in the Eagle's Shadow in HD. I'm a sucker for Kung-Fu flick's.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:46 PM

Hero is HD would be amazing. Especially that first fight with all that water flying around. Ive heard the pq of fearless is quite amazing, but just never picked it up. Although I love the movie it just didnt have that epic feel of Crouching Tiger, and Hero.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibbydriver View Post
Hero is HD would be amazing. Especially that first fight with all that water flying around. Ive heard the pq of fearless is quite amazing, but just never picked it up. Although I love the movie it just didnt have that epic feel of Crouching Tiger, and Hero.
get fearless dude... you wont be disappointed
Old 04-03-2008, 12:15 AM

I thought you were talking about Hero the TV series! I wouldn't mind double dipping my copy with the .

But yeah, Hero would be great in HD.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:32 AM

Jet Li in Warlords puts everything to shame.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM

^^bump^^..