Once and Little Miss Sunshine on Blu? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-27-2008, 06:33 PM

Default Once and Little Miss Sunshine on Blu?

I hate asking questions like this but does anyone know if either of the two titles (or both) are going to be released by Fox any time soon either stateside or for import? I tried searching but came up with nothing but home there is an announcement I missed somewhere for the US or another country.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:44 PM

Now experienced people are making is _____ coming to BD
but I seriously hope Little Miss Sunshine comes to BD, its in my top 15 favorite movies of all time.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:01 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed little miss sunshine and once. I dont think hi def will do anything for ONCE but it is a beautiful movie. Beautiful sounding movie actually. I just wish over and over that the characters had more chemistry ruined the otherwise amazing movie for me.

I listen to the soundtrack nearly everyday on my way to work
Old 03-27-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckydan View Post
I hate asking questions like this but does anyone know if either of the two titles (or both) are going to be released by Fox any time soon either stateside or for import? I tried searching but came up with nothing but home there is an announcement I missed somewhere for the US or another country.
do you see a statement?

NO, you don't

and little miss sunshine is the kind of movie that has awful replay value, see it once and you've seen it a million times. very overrated movie.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:56 PM

Once wasn't shot to allow for much enhancement through BR....I loved the movie, and one of these days I'll buy that soundtrack.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurknomore View Post
Once wasn't shot to allow for much enhancement through BR....I loved the movie, and one of these days I'll buy that soundtrack.
If I were you, id get the frames album. It has a good chunk of the songs in the movie and then some. great stuff
Old 03-28-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMA View Post
do you see a statement?

NO, you don't

and little miss sunshine is the kind of movie that has awful replay value, see it once and you've seen it a million times. very overrated movie.
Well sir first off no need to be a d**k about things... i asked if they were available for import... imports aren't announced on this site (and this is the only one I go to for BD news). As for replay value my wife has watched the DVR'd version at least once a week so while you may not like it others do. But as they say about opinions...

In regards to once while BD will not add much if anything... I hate buying SD's even though many BD's do not add much they do add some... plus an uncompressed BD audio track could be great if mastered properly.

Like I said I hate asking dumb and obvious questions but after seeing Once three times while at a convention this week and with my wife watching LMS repeatedly I had hopes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhileingFunkie View Post
If I were you, id get the frames album. It has a good chunk of the songs in the movie and then some. great stuff
I actually purchased "The Swell Season" which contains some of the same songs.