Dear Warner - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-21-2008, 10:48 AM

Default Dear Warner

Thank you for working on Heat, I cannot wait.

Now, how about L.A. Confidential and Police Academy? Please? Pretty please?
Old 03-21-2008, 11:11 AM

I second L.A. Confidential. One of the great, sometimes forgotton, films of the late 90's.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:17 AM

According to the digital bits Warner Bros. is working on putting EVERYTHING out eventually on Blu ray. But, look they want to milk it just like they did on DVD for years. Some titles I anticipated highly on DVD just came out last year for the very first time. Some of their classic movies like the '33 King Kong just came out in 2005 for the first time.

They need to realize that, while is new they need to get their titles out sooner than they did with DVD.

1) More/ALL Hammer Horror titles
2)Cartoon sets / Adult Swim titles
3) TV seasons
Old 03-21-2008, 11:21 AM

how about emailing them since there is a way higher chance of them reading it ???
Old 03-21-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiller View Post
how about emailing them since there is a way higher chance of them reading it ???

LOL

Old 03-21-2008, 12:11 PM

Dear Warner,

Please never use Sony for your visual effects company again, this is the single worst part of I am Legend and in the hands of Weta or ILM the movie would have been scarier and overall a better movie, but Sony sucks and is not a visual effects company, sure their animated movies are fun but shitty vissual effects can ruin the movie and the only thing that helped them in I am Legend was will smith. Thats all i have to say, dont be cheap
Old 03-21-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressivemx View Post
Dear Warner,

Please never use Sony for your visual effects company again, this is the single worst part of I am Legend and in the hands of Weta or ILM the movie would have been scarier and overall a better movie, but Sony sucks and is not a visual effects company, sure their animated movies are fun but shitty vissual effects can ruin the movie and the only thing that helped them in I am Legend was will smith. Thats all i have to say, dont be cheap
Warner,

Also, try not to bastardize the name and intent of the novella you are adapting next time. K, thx, bye.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressivemx View Post
Dear Warner,

Dear aggressivemx,

All effects houses have done great work and lousy work. SPI is no different. While we'll agree the CGI in I Am Legend is pretty lousy you're not really trying to say SPI consistently does lousy CGI, are you (Re: "Sony sucks and is not a visual effects company")?

Do you think that the Birth Of Sandman sequence from Spiderman 3 sucks?

Food for thought.

Sincerely,

Humanity
Old 03-21-2008, 09:53 PM

Dear Warner,

I would be extremely grateful if you lent me $50.

Thanks,

-diVe-
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -diVe- View Post
Dear Warner,

I would be extremely grateful if you lent me $50.

Thanks,

-diVe-
Wow you're cheap! It's Warner dammit. Their CEO's wipe their asses with 50's