My imagination or does Hitman have audio synch issues? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-12-2008, 11:13 PM

Default My imagination or does Hitman have audio synch issues?

Maybe it's just me but it seemed like towards the end the audio was out of synch with the lips of the actors anyone notice this?
Old 03-13-2008, 04:12 AM

I noticed it once when he was telling the girl not to ever interfere with him again. I also noticed it when the main inspector is trying to sort out why everything was happening and then saw a tv announcement. I'll look for the time codes tomorrow. I noticed the second time there was a lot of cutting. I don't know if that could have contributed to it. I don't know why they felt the need to cut while the man was speaking, but that is beside the point.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:52 AM

If it was only a line or two at different points it was probably just some looped dialogue. In movies not all dialogue turns out that great when it's recorded on the set and the actors have to rerecord some of it over the action in a recording booth. It's a very standard practice. Some are better than others at it.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:01 AM

I noticed it as well and it was more than just a line or two. It didn't ruin the whole movie for me though.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drb124 View Post
I noticed it once when he was telling the girl not to ever interfere with him again. I also noticed it when the main inspector is trying to sort out why everything was happening and then saw a tv announcement. I'll look for the time codes tomorrow. I noticed the second time there was a lot of cutting. I don't know if that could have contributed to it. I don't know why they felt the need to cut while the man was speaking, but that is beside the point.

That's exactly where I saw it as well....also the scene where the Russian general in the church is talking about how well protected the church is and how they have gas just in case. Is this something that everyone is experiencing? If so is it possible Fox will be issueing replacements because that really annoys me. Or is there just select copies with this issue and I should just exchange it for another one? Is there any mods or reviewers that have noticed this issue? If so please PM me or post a reply I'm not at all experienced with this sort of thing.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:51 AM

Guys please use spoilers.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:23 PM

It was like that in the theater. Bad dubbing I guess.