If word of Sweeney doesn't come in the next week, people will die. - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 24
Default If word of Sweeney doesn't come in the next week, people will die.

I simply cannot wait for this masterpiece of a film any longer. My home theatre begs for this beautiful musical to be played, and I'm dying for this to be released.

I merely want to have some form of an announcement. Three words: "By April 1st", "It will come", "Soon, my friend", "Get your money"....ANYTHING by Warner Bros. or whomever, just SAY SOMETHING! Your silence is making people DIE!!!

This is ridiculous.

And yes, I'm fully aware that there are about 985 other threads about this film on HDD right now, but my anger amounted to audacity that cannot be contained.

Voila.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 51
Default

Yes! It does come in May on Blu-ray in the UK! Happy?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2008, 01:32 AM
ozma_dude_101's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 70
Default

If word of Sweeny Todd Blu-ray doesn't come in the next week....there will be blood.

(which also needs a Blu-ray release date)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Ron_M's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozma_dude_101 View Post
If word of Sweeny Todd Blu-ray doesn't come in the next week....there will be blood.

(which also needs a Blu-ray release date)
Nice, couldn't say it better myself

But really this movie is awesome, no doubt, and I can't wait any longer
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 110
Default

I agree. We should threaten paramount execs with shaves!!! Ridiculous I say!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-13-2008, 02:31 AM
Blu-News.com's Avatar
Always SpartanJohnson
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,543
Default

I think we will see this out in the U.S. Pretty soon.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-13-2008, 06:41 AM
taygan315's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooah View Post
I simply cannot wait for this masterpiece of a film any longer. My home theatre begs for this beautiful musical to be played, and I'm dying for this to be released.

I merely want to have some form of an announcement. Three words: "By April 1st", "It will come", "Soon, my friend", "Get your money"....ANYTHING by Warner Bros. or whomever, just SAY SOMETHING! Your silence is making people DIE!!!

This is ridiculous.

And yes, I'm fully aware that there are about 985 other threads about this film on HDD right now, but my anger amounted to audacity that cannot be contained.

Voila.
I agree. I am awaiting anxiously for some sort of acknowledgment from Paramount/Dreamworks/Warner that our wait will be short. Remember...''These are desperate times...desperate measures are called for''.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-13-2008, 07:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,310
Default

Asked my retailer if they've heard any news, hopefully they'll get back to me by this afternoon.

Besides, Depp and carter were poop as singers, most of the comedy value that lovatt offers on the stage was lost due to carters weak vocals.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-13-2008, 09:16 AM
AmishFury's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0uble0se7en View Post
I agree. We should threaten paramount execs with shaves!!! Ridiculous I say!!
i've got my razor nice and sharp for them
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozma_dude_101 View Post
If word of Sweeny Todd Blu-ray doesn't come in the next week....there will be blood.

(which also needs a Blu-ray release date)
Well said sir well said. Both of these films are instant purchases.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How come HDD doesn't list news until about 3 days after every other site does? bluskiessmingatme Feedback 5 01-26-2009 09:45 PM
Why doesn't the PC market come up with their own console(only in terms of optimize)? Sarang Game Room 11 11-10-2008 09:32 PM
Universal, 1 Release left after next week! What's Next? beyondmediaonline.com HD DVD Software General Discussion 18 02-14-2008 08:46 AM
B1g1F next week on BR and HD next week at bestbuy brandoshido HD DVD Bargains 75 12-16-2007 10:56 PM
Jeebus cripes! Can't you people make a product that DOESN'T burn out!? Indy_aka_Rex Gaming Smackdown 10 08-24-2007 02:22 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off