What Is The Worst Blu-Ray Movie You Have Ever Seen? - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Gators300's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 219
Thumbs down What Is The Worst Blu-Ray Movie You Have Ever Seen?

I am going to go with Ultra Violet. The movie was just terrible. I had heard that it had cool special effects and fighting, but unfortunately none of that could save the film for me. I didn't think that the fights were that great either.

So, what do you guys think is the worst overall movie, (not from a PQ/AQ standpoint, just overall a bad movie).

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Squozen's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,142
Default

I haven't bought any bad films for Blu. Can't see myself wasting money renting a bad film either.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:46 AM
GSXRKID74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 552
Default

Wild Hogs

Just stupid..............
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Gators300's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRKID74 View Post
Wild Hogs

Just stupid..............
I never saw it, but it sure did look stupid to me too. We must be in the minority, because if I recall correctly, it grossed like $150 million or something in theatres.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:50 AM
CaptainCanuck's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,665
Default

The Day After was just putrid. Sure the effects were good but watching stupid people almost drown because they wouldn't get off their cell phones had me yelling at the screen.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Nicodimus22's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 923
Default

Crank. I just can't stand it, and that's coming from someone who generally likes action movies.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 AM
GSXRKID74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
The Day After was just putrid. Sure the effects were good but watching stupid people almost drown because they wouldn't get off their cell phones had me yelling at the screen.
Unfortunatly alot of people would drown............
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-10-2008, 01:24 AM
GSXRKID74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators300 View Post
I never saw it, but it sure did look stupid to me too. We must be in the minority, because if I recall correctly, it grossed like $150 million or something in theatres.

Chris
Yeah,

It only grossed that due to the cast!!! Thats what suckered me into blind buying it!

Thank god for the trade forum.....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 715
Default

Dragon Wars... Worst Movie EVER!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-10-2008, 01:54 AM
baggani's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators300 View Post
I am going to go with Ultra Violet. The movie was just terrible. I had heard that it had cool special effects and fighting, but unfortunately none of that could save the film for me. I didn't think that the fights were that great either.

So, what do you guys think is the worst overall movie, (not from a PQ/AQ standpoint, just overall a bad movie).

Chris
I really like ULTRA VIOLET on BD. Milla is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, especially RESIDENT EVIL TRILOGY. During the initial launch of Blu-ray I was buying every title that came out and sadly, THE BIG HIT would be the worst movie in my BD collection.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What classic movie do you own, but have never seen? (One movie per post, please) NJScorpio Blu-ray Software General Discussion 15 09-20-2016 06:58 PM
28 days later worst blu ray i have seen... AoD Leatherface Blu-ray Software General Discussion 21 01-20-2009 10:48 AM
Possibly the best movie I have ever seen.... SCMoney General Discussion: Both Formats 16 11-11-2008 12:17 PM
Worst Movie you've seen this Year... zombiequest Film Forum 101 07-02-2008 11:29 AM
Miami Vice=Seriously worse movie i have ever seen in my life BostonMA HD DVD Software General Discussion 15 03-02-2007 09:46 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off