'Enron' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-15-2007, 12:23 PM
HDD Founder

Default 'Enron' - High-Def Digest Review

We just posted Kenneth's review of 'Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room,' the highly acclaimed documentary chronicling the largest known corporate con in American history. Kenneth was wowed by the film itself, and impressed by the video and audio quality, which were both quite good for a doc of this sort. The one knock on this one is that once again Magnolia has excised a good number of supplements that were originally included in the standard-def release.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/enro...intheroom.html
Old 01-27-2009, 11:30 PM

Just finished watching this gem of a documentary. A must see for all. Really.

Given the current financial mess, and Enron's links with Bush & Cheney, and JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, and just about all other top Wall Street playboys, it is a pity I never saw this film earlier.

Better to buy the DVD version actually (see excellent review) as lots more extras on there. But whatever, please watch and learn.

I hope Obama has watched this fim. I guess he has read book at least.

Fingers crossed (real hard) for our children's future. What a mess us baby-boomer's are leaving behind. And I believed grass would be growing in Times Square within ten years too (ie by mid 70's)!