how is the movie bullitt? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-07-2007, 12:07 PM

Default how is the movie bullitt?

is the movie bullitt about a guy who avoids the cops in a really nice car. i read the review but there really wasnt any information on what its actually about. is it a good movie? i dont want the link to the bullitt review thread
Old 03-07-2007, 12:18 PM

also while i'm at it, how is the getaway too. are both movies good PQ on blu-ray (i know how old they are), are the movies themselves good, what kind of movies are they?
Old 03-07-2007, 06:45 PM

its ok because i just bought them both today along with BORAT which buy the way is absolutley hilarious!!!!!! so i have a lot of confidence in both movies.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:51 AM

let us know how the movies were because I'm interested in buying them too.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:20 PM
HDD Founder

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/bullitt.html

and

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/getaway1972.html
Old 03-08-2007, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
let us know how the movies were because I'm interested in buying them too.
yea bullitt is a great movie and is one of the best movies of all time from at least the 70s or older. i have yet to watch the getaway
Old 03-08-2007, 06:04 PM

just watched the getaway and its alright but its not as good as i expected. there is a lot of humor thrown in the movie too even though its an action and thriller. the humor and comedy is funny ****SPOILERS***** i like it when the guy says hey harold hurry up u've been in there too long. he walks in and the guy hanged himself hahah ****END SPOILERS**** but i'm the kind of person that thinks that if a movie is a thriller then it should be only a thriller. exceptions with this are movies like crank with action and also comedy but thats it. so i thought the getaway was an alright movie nothing great but i love bullitt and if you had to pick one then deff go with bullitt. the ending is much better to bullitt as well as the car chase