Where is The Rock review? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-16-2008, 12:11 AM

Default Where is The Rock review?

I heard its really good PQ + AQ + every extras out there, but Id like to see the review...
Old 01-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Special Member

Patience , the reviews have many discs that they have to review and I am sure it will come soon. They have to take care of "high profile" discs first. They also have to wait until they get a review copy. Give it time it will come .
Old 01-16-2008, 12:41 AM

A few user reviews to tide you over:

http://www.amazon.com/review/product...owViewpoints=1
Old 01-16-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarks View Post
I heard its really good PQ + AQ + every extras out there, but Id like to see the review...
HDD not having a review is what stopping you from buying it?

I was right about Man on Fire, gave it 4.5's before the review came up. So I'll see if I get this right too. LOL The Rock is 4.25's, I was surprised actually.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
Patience , the reviews have many discs that they have to review and I am sure it will come soon. They have to take care of "high profile" discs first. They also have to wait until they get a review copy. Give it time it will come .
With all due respect, the most recent reviews listed have included such "high profile" discs as Dragon Wars, Mobsters, Saw IV, and ahem...the Oscar worthy Dane Cook vehicle Good Luck Chuck...

Hopefully, no one gets sent Daddy Day Camp to review, or we'll never get to The Rock...
Old 01-16-2008, 12:59 AM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesmos View Post
With all due respect, the most recent reviews listed have included such "high profile" discs as Dragon Wars, Mobsters, Saw IV, and ahem...the Oscar worthy Dane Cook vehicle Good Luck Chuck...

Hopefully, no one gets sent Daddy Day Camp to review, or we'll never get to The Rock...
Remember that that its not only "high profile" releases (Day date ect), but also if the reviewers get the review copy to begin with. I know there have been some delays lately. Like I said patience is the key, it will come out just give it time there are a number of factors that go into getting a review up.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8 View Post
Remember that that its not only "high profile" releases (Day date ect), but also if the reviewers get the review copy to begin with. I know there have been some delays lately. Like I said patience is the key, it will come out just give it time there are a number of factors that go into getting a review up.
No worries, I used to review titles myself. I was just teasing b/c the last few have been duds.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:10 AM

If you want to see a review go to dvdtalk.com they just reviewed it. it was " recommended" and got top notch scores for audio and video. I bought it release day and wasnt disappointed the pq is very good for a 10 year old movie.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSmalls84 View Post
If you want to see a review go to dvdtalk.com they just reviewed it. it was " recommended" and got top notch scores for audio and video. I bought it release day and wasnt disappointed the pq is very good for a 10 year old movie.
here's the link
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=31998
Old 01-16-2008, 01:26 AM

Just watched it today. Top notch all around disc.