New To Blu. I'd Just Like To Say... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-11-2008, 03:06 PM

Default New To Blu. I'd Just Like To Say...

Okay so I got my PS3 and have 5 titles at the moment, but that's not what I want to talk about. I'd just like to say how much I really dig BD's scratch-proof coating. Ordered the uncut Kung Fu Hustle disc from ebay, arrived today and looks like new. As does the Black Hawk Down ex-rental I bought from my local rental store today.

I mean this makes one hell of a difference for me, I love it!! Woolworths staff can't even scratch them, I even bought X-Men III from a 2nd hand store which I frequent and the disc had marks that would have given me a heart attack if on an SD or HD DVD disc. So I got the old glasses lense wipe out and BINGO, good as new. That's some sweet shit right there, it's certainly put my mind at rest regarding picking up used discs.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:15 PM

i have been wondering about the "hard coat" but naturally i wasnt going to see if any of my blu rays scratch!

thanks for the info!!