3:10 to Yuma P/1.1 Question on PS3 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Default 3:10 to Yuma P/1.1 Question on PS3

First off let me say buy 3:10 to Yuma on Blu-ray. Amazing movie, fantastic picture and audio, and the special features implementing Profile 1.1 are amazing! Much better than any IME on HD DVD I've experienced and that's saying a lot. Just one quick question about a minor annoyance I had with navigation on the PS3:
When you have the Destination Yuma Profile 1.1 features enabled during playback, there is a pop-up screen that gives you options to see the script/storyboards/SFX/PIP/etc. and it's easy enough to select which one you want to see. However, is there a way to turn that back on once you've selected an option? The only way I know how to get that pop-up menu back on the PS3 is to restart the chapter or go to the next chapter. I tried almost every combination on my remote.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM

I dunno about this movie specifically, but to bring up the pop-up menu you just use the Square, or you can use the Triangle to bring up the remote control layout on the screen itself and select the pop-up menu option. It is the first one on the third row.

I have the BD Remote for the PS3, which just has a pop-up menu button on it, and I use that for my movies.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 PM

I know exactly what you're talking about, hankmallon.

Sadly, I do not think there is a way to do this. You have to go back and manually select each and every time. Or just don't close the menu at all. It's highly annoying. But it's also my only complaint with the disc.