Well I did it. I now own a blu ray disc - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 PM

Default Well I did it. I now own a blu ray disc

I've been true to HD DVD. Got a couple of players and 40+ movies. My wife and kids wanted Rock Band. I like movies. SOOOO.....killed two birds with one stone and bought a PS3 and a couple of Disney movies at Toys R Us.

I still kind of feel like I cheated on HD DVD. Not that I'm goofy over all this stuff, but it's the only thing I've bought for months.

Well, anyhow, I guess I am now what you guys call PURPLE. I bought Bridge To Terabithia and Cars.

Freddy
Old 01-07-2008, 06:44 PM

I'm sure you will be happy with Blu-ray. Great choice to go with the PS3.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:47 PM

You will not be disappointed.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyC View Post
I've been true to HD DVD. Got a couple of players and 40+ movies. My wife and kids wanted Rock Band. I like movies. SOOOO.....killed two birds with one stone and bought a PS3 and a couple of Disney movies at Toys R Us.

I still kind of feel like I cheated on HD DVD. Not that I'm goofy over all this stuff, but it's the only thing I've bought for months.

Well, anyhow, I guess I am now what you guys call PURPLE. I bought Bridge To Terabithia and Cars.

Freddy
Don't worry man, you made a GREAT decision to pick up a PS3, once you acclimate your self with the system I'm sure you'll fall in love with it.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:19 PM

Welcome to BD, long live HDM!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:52 PM

Congratulations

I've been purple for a couple weeks now

Definitely think about getting Ratatouille next. Fantastic film, with incredible video, and your kids will love it. You and your wife will, too
Old 01-07-2008, 11:54 PM

I am also purple, I have blu rays on order from the amazon bogo, and Im going to pick up a PS3 later this week.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 AM

While I have been neutral for over six months I still preffered HD DVD. I see now how the Paramount defection was to Blu-ray fans. Was pissed off when the Warner thing happened last week, but now that its been a few days its time to move on. I had lost sight of my passion of watching movies which was stupid of me. So expect me to post a lot more in the Blu-ray section now. Hype up the many releases that are coming out .