Question about Crank on Blu-Ray **Possible Minor Spoilers** - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-06-2008, 05:08 PM

Default Question about Crank on Blu-Ray **Possible Minor Spoilers**

I was watching Crank on Blu-Ray the other day, and didn't have any problems with it, except for one tiny thing...which might not even be a problem.

I noticed that on one of the car chase scenes (I think he had his girlfriend with him at this point, but I'm not sure), there is a shot of the back wheel of the black car chasing Chev. Well, is it a problem with my player, or is the shot supposed to be a freezeframe for 3 seconds?

I don't know if this makes any sense, and I apologize if it doesn't, but this worried me a little.

Is this freezeframe just there by choice?
Old 01-06-2008, 09:28 PM

Pretty sure that's how they filmed it, you could always compare it to the DVD version just to make sure.