Blu-ray 5 Disc Offer (SHOCKER!) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-03-2008, 12:20 PM

Question Blu-ray 5 Disc Offer (SHOCKER!)

Ok, after waiting a respectful 2-3 months to get my order, I received it yesturday. And it was a true shocker to see a Blu-ray disc that was 'not' even close on being on the list they had/have provided. I received Happy Feet replacing The Italian Job which was the one I ordered from the list they had, but it figures since Blu-ray has nothing to do with Paramount anymore they were going to send me something different, but why would they struggle to send me a disc that was not even mentioned on their offer? Instead I received this title that I already have. But for a minute I was happy since they sent me a disc that I never expected they would send out.

Im thinking that they will eventually change the offer again and add new titles, I think Happy Feet is one of them. Because now with the offer they have going on, Babel and The Italian Job are already off the Blu-ray chart. They are now HD DVD exclusive.

Has this happened to you guys before? Sending a title you didn't order?

Is too bad I already own it, otherwise I would of kept it with no problem.

Anyone think is possible to exchange it in Best Buy or Circuit City for another title?

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee09 View Post

Anyone think is possible to exchange it in Best Buy or Circuit City for another title?

Thanks.
You can do it at FYE now without a receipt, I know that. I don't think it is long term though, just until holiday returns are over. I just exchanged it there on the spot, no hassles.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSHAN View Post
You can do it at FYE now without a receipt, I know that. I don't think it is long term though, just until holiday returns are over. I just exchanged it there on the spot, no hassles.
Thanks a lot OSHAN, FYE didnt even cross my mind. I didnt even know they sell HDM.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:44 PM

It happened to me too. Blackrain was replaced with Happy Feet. I gave it to my nephew for Christmas.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloot76 View Post
It happened to me too. Blackrain was replaced with Happy Feet. I gave it to my nephew for Christmas.
Wow, hey atleast it wasnt a crappy selection from them, Happy Feet was rather decent and the Blu-ray release of it is amazing.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:34 PM

yeah same thing happened to me , instead of italian job , i got Deja vu!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:39 PM

my friend send the form in mid or end of september, and at this time not receive any movie, how more month are wait for take the next step?