Phone Booth - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-14-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Phone Booth

I'm watching Phone Booth, one of the movies announced that got me into BD and I very pleased, Reference release IMO!
Old 02-14-2007, 06:24 PM

I want to pick up this movie very soon. I like it's concept and it's got a nice short run time that makes it easy to throw in and watch without having to be commited to watching a 2 hour or so movie.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:28 PM

i thought this movie was really interesting. worth owning i say
Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 AM

The movie gets a lot of heat...but, I really dug it. I remember seeing the previews in theatres...and it instantly became my most anticipated movie. I saw it the day it came out...and, and did not disappoint, in my opinion. Its not a classic, by any means, but its a pretty fricken cool flick. Im falling behind on my movie buying...theres like 10 movies out I gotta pick up...this will be one of 'em.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Phone Booth

I just picked up a copy last week. I though the movie look pretty damn good on blu ray, I love the street scenses in the begining...What I liked the most about it is the sound effects. I think this movie put's a surround sound system to work...IMO I think it's a great own...
Old 02-19-2007, 11:37 AM

Shumacher has to have the strangest mix of films next to Ang Lee. I've only seen the ending to Phone Booth because I can't stand Colin, but I might pick this up knowing that it's got to be good with Shumacher at the helm.