My Lost season 3 Blu-ray review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Default My Lost season 3 Blu-ray review

Quote:
Lost season 3 comes to Blu-ray in a great looking six disc set, and as a fan of the show I was very anxious to check it out. After spending a couple of weeks with the release I can easily say this is one of the best Blu-ray releases of the year.
www.highdefnews.blogspot.com

It's a quick review that gets down to the basics, post your comments!
Old 12-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Why hasn't HDD review Lost yet? You would think it is one of top TV releases if not the top on HDM of the year, HDD would make it top priority to review this release.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Well if they watched every episode I can see why, I just finished yesterday.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balian View Post
Why hasn't HDD review Lost yet? You would think it is one of top TV releases if not the top on HDM of the year, HDD would make it top priority to review this release.
It's coming. It's the holidays and this set has a lot of content. Expect a review early next week.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:34 PM

I just watched my favorites from last season which was basically the last 3 discs. And the Access Granted Panel thing isn't as good as they made it seem, we already knew most of those things.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:56 PM

Watched the first disc last night and thought it looked great overall. Not perfect, but very good. 8.5 out of 10

What sound there is is great (not the most exciting soundtrack by any means) and comes through nice and clean with lots of detail. 9 out of 10.

Almost bought this, but very glad that I decided to rent. As much as I love this show there is no way I can see myself rewatching it. There is just no replay value to this type of show IMO. I want to know what happens next and dont have any need to go back. Just my opinion of course and I am sure many do like to rewatch these, but I dont have any interest.

Looking forward to disc 2.