Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon.....not coming in US? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-27-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon.....not coming in US?

I posted this on avs and I guess it just isnt popular or possibly just not everyones cup of tea

anyway, does anyone know if Fox is planning on releasing it stateside. I see it will be available overseas on hd dvd and blu. I rather not import it but will if that is the only option.

dont think many people care about this film

i saw a dvd version a few nights ago and it is one of those guilty pleasure type films. I would definitely like to import this title since it doesnt seem like Fox is rushing to get this out after how it did. Alot of the scenes in the movie were filmed in dark areas. It is very much like Saw I assume since its the same director. It has that same gritty feel.

Regardless, I thought Kevin Bacon did a good job. Garret Hedlund I thought played a very good bad guy as well. Not a great film but I was entertained. Much like Running Scared.

I'll be importing the hd dvd or the blu ray whichever comes first if it isnt coming stateside
Old 12-28-2007, 02:56 AM

It will eventually, but not day-and-date. So, how big of a hurry are you in? I saw it in theaters and will get the Blu-ray when it comes out.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:55 AM

I cant wait to get this on Blu ray. It's a shame that Fox has a habbit of slacking on their releases. I am probably gonna check out AVP2 as well.