Buena Vista Covers - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-09-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Buena Vista Covers

Am I the only one that has a problem with the Buena Vista case covers? I like the whole 'swoosh' thing but it seems to take up more than 1/3 of the case and ruins some of the artwork and makes them...well unattractive. Especially since the Disney movies are starting to come out with them on it (like Chicken Little, G.I. Jane).

I hope they switch their logo or at least make it smaller because Pirates (has a lot of detail on the cover) and Kill Bill (plain yellow/red) are coming out soon and those seem like two that wouldn't go to well with the 'swoosh' (also The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast.

I really like Fox's and Sony's covers because they are very small and on the bottom.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I saw one picture of Kill Bill BluRay and it didn't look like it had the swoosh on it. But the pic was so small it was hard to tell. Anyone find a bigger pic of it?

Last edited by Drunkin-Monkey; 02-09-2007 at 05:28 PM.