Harry Potter gift set ? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-14-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Harry Potter gift set ?

I've seen this asked in another thread but it didn't get answered so I'll ask here

Does anyone know why the first 2 movies in the set have different smaller cases then the other 3?

sorry if it's already been answered. I glanced through the threads with search but didn't see it
Old 12-14-2007, 10:34 PM

Default For the heck of it

I suspect that it was done purely so that they wouldn't all be the same size of cases, to reflect the different size books the students at Hogwarts have.

:-}

Watch out in taking the discs out. #1 cracked when I tried to get it out of the case. They used CD disc style holders that don't have the release button.

:-(
Old 12-14-2007, 10:58 PM
O_o

Yeah LewK is correct, it's just to reflect the school concept. I think it looks great, although would have preferred a little more premium packaging. I'm sure it will last the four years until the final gift set with all seven is due.