Question about Spiderman 3 on Bluray utilized by PS3 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-13-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Question about Spiderman 3 on Bluray utilized by PS3

Hey guys!

I got a copy of Spiderman 3 solely for BD for a few days ago and been tinkering with it on my Sony x3500 LCD. During the course of my session I saw blurry segments emphasised on peoples face during motion.

One example being intially when Peter is watching himself on a big board amidst the city with a few kids. However, when the kids are leaving simultaneously saying "Naah, that's ok" the white boy's face seems slightly tentative and blurred out, in addtion "foggy" i'd say, is that normal?

Another thing I've seen is when a swarm of people are walking faces seem a little bit blurry or kind of "left behind?" This is making me worried I've called Sony and they designated it's normal but it seem a little bit odd, in terms of performance. And right after the debut of Sandman when Peter is holding a card having MJ abruptly knocking on the door and on his way to the door his face get's slightly foggy.

What do you guys think? Help me out The TV cost me alot...

Thanks in advance...

tinkerbell