ID4 available in Norway - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-13-2007, 12:09 PM

Default ID4 available in Norway

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet in another thread, and i'm sorry if it's already common knowledge.

Anyways, i checked out the Norwegian release dates today and i saw that "Independence Day" was still listed as a Dec.12th release in Norway. I thought that FOX had delayed/cancelled this release in the US, which kinda made me wonder. So i checked an online store, and yepp...they had it in store :|

I might pick it up tomorrow if they have it available at the stores around my area, and check how the PQ is.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Thats good news mabye the uk release will still hit the stores.

still got a release date 24th december here in the uk. Any links to a Norwegian website cause i might order one and hold fire on the uk release.
I take it Norway is region B to ????