Spiderman 1 and 2 individual movies - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 AM

Question Spiderman 1 and 2 individual movies

Any idea if Spiderman 1 and 2 will be released as individual blu ray movies? I got Spiderman 3 with my 40gb PS3 and want the good Spiderman movies (the 1st 2) but can only get them in the trilogy.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:01 AM

I'm waiting for them to release one and two individually myself. While the majority of people that I've ran into didn't particularly like Spiderman 3, I was in the minority on that consensus. I guess some of the themes just struck a chord with me personally, as so often happens in some movies. That's another story entirely though, and not on point.

I'm not sure when they will be released individually. I looked around, and didn't really see anything concrete on it. I don't mind waiting it out though, as the trilogy isn't on my high priority list. There's so many movies coming, so my bank account will be grateful to take a breather.

If you find anything out, post back here.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripture View Post
I'm waiting for them to release one and two individually myself. While the majority of people that I've ran into didn't particularly like Spiderman 3, I was in the minority on that consensus. I guess some of the themes just struck a chord with me personally, as so often happens in some movies. That's another story entirely though, and not on point.

I'm not sure when they will be released individually. I looked around, and didn't really see anything concrete on it. I don't mind waiting it out though, as the trilogy isn't on my high priority list. There's so many movies coming, so my bank account will be grateful to take a breather.

If you find anything out, post back here.
movie wasnt terrible just IMO 1 and 2 were alot better, i guess what it was is that alot of people were disappointed by 3 since everyone thought it would be better than 2 just as 2 was better than 1
Old 12-04-2007, 11:44 AM

I guess im one of the people who liked SP3, but im also waiting for sony to release the individual movies. But if deepdiscount throws up another 20% off ill just buy the trilogy and sell a copy of SP3.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:46 AM

For me 2 was the only good one and i'm pissed that they're trying to force me to buy the set just to get it.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:20 PM

I think ill just sell 3 and go with the set as weel. Its nice box all and all anyway just wish they could did more since spidey 4 aint comin till 2010.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Greg View Post
Any idea if Spiderman 1 and 2 will be released as individual blu ray movies?
"If?" I don't think it's a question of "if" at all, but merely "when." It's pretty much a given that they'll eventually release individual editions, I'd say (and quite possibly more than once, each time with more extras than the last).
Old 12-04-2007, 09:50 PM

Spiderman 1 is my favorite out of the 3, I really want it, but again I have heard it has a bad PQ.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:04 PM

I thought Spiderman 2 sounded AMAZING ... the scene where Dr. Octopus loses his shit and blows up that machine sounds so great!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiller View Post
Spiderman 1 is my favorite out of the 3, I really want it, but again I have heard it has a bad PQ.
The PQ is fine (still beats the Superbit quite clearly), and it's not so much their fault, the original master for Spider-Man 1 was just never that great to begin with.

If you want to go by reviews, most places recommended Spider-Man 1 BD, where it was only like one or two places (only review comes to mind that panned it iirc).