Night at the Museum: March 20th - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Formerly Acerone

Default Night at the Museum: March 20th

I see Night at the Museum will be released on Blu-ray 20th of March.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:50 PM

cant say I ever saw it but ill pick it up for kicks. Thats a damn early release it seems like with these movies too. So much for the 5-6 month release time after a movie.

Hell I remember in VHS when a movie would come out so far after its theatrical run that you didnt remember what the movie was about
Old 02-06-2007, 08:40 AM

I saw it with the kids and we all really liked it. I thought it was a great all ages flick.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:07 AM

That is a fast release!!! It's still in theaters and was #5 last week if I'm not mistaken.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
cant say I ever saw it but ill pick it up for kicks. Thats a damn early release it seems like with these movies too. So much for the 5-6 month release time after a movie.

Hell I remember in VHS when a movie would come out so far after its theatrical run that you didnt remember what the movie was about
lol, yeah I remember that. I would always get worried about whether or not something would even come to VHS and some releases felt like they almost took a year. That and 95% of movies on VHS were pan & scan only. Nowadays studios can't even wait until the film is finished with its theatrical run before it plans a home video release date. Night at the Museum is case in point of that: it's still playing at my local theatres and it now has a BD/DVD release date. Ahhh, how I pine for the good ol' days...
Old 02-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LembasBread View Post
lol, yeah I remember that. I would always get worried about whether or not something would even come to VHS and some releases felt like they almost took a year. That and 95% of movies on VHS were pan & scan only. Nowadays studios can't even wait until the film is finished with its theatrical run before it plans a home video release date. Night at the Museum is case in point of that: it's still playing at my local theatres and it now has a BD/DVD release date. Ahhh, how I pine for the good ol' days...
lol like the previous poster said, its still in the top 5 box office hits hahahaha