X-Men 3 not working - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-28-2007, 09:58 PM

Angry X-Men 3 not working

Last night i felt the need to watch X-men and my player (bd-p1400) said this disc cannot be played. i haven't had any issues with any other titles (or Fox titles). I've had the factory firmware and i thought maybe updating would work but it didn't. It played just fine on my old 1000 model. Anyone had any problems with this?

i just realized i posted this in the wrong area
Old 11-29-2007, 07:42 AM

That is odd. How does the disc look?? I never had a problem playing this disc. Have you tried playing it more than once and does it still say it cannot read disc???
Old 11-29-2007, 10:09 AM

i tried loading it a few times with the same problem. the disc has no scratches on it. It's been played twice before. i might just pick up a used copy at fye and see if it just my disc and see what happens
Old 11-29-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffeman View Post
i tried loading it a few times with the same problem. the disc has no scratches on it. It's been played twice before. i might just pick up a used copy at fye and see if it just my disc and see what happens
That is a good idea. How long have you had your 1400?? Maybe you can exchange the player for another of the same model?? Might not be necessary to do so I realize. Just strange that it worked for you twice before and now it does not recognize the disc. Any chance you could have placed the disc near a mildly hot surface?? Like a cable box?? Maybe the disc is warped??? If you have some friends who have the same player you do, try loading it in their player and see what you get. Good luck.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:20 PM

i've had the player almost 2 months now, but do have a warranty with Ultimate. The disc has been handled twice and sit's on a self with the rest of the movies. I may have to take it over a friend's and see if their player will load it.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:07 PM

i picked up a new copy at Fry's (they've got a buy one get one free going on) It loaded and played just fine. So it must be the disc i first owned. just a bit strange