'Santa Clause 3' - High-Def Digest review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-20-2007, 12:08 AM
HDD Founder

Default 'Santa Clause 3' - High-Def Digest review

Just posted Peter's review of 'The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.' Although he didn't love the film itself, he says this Blu-ray release from Disney is quite strong, boasting stellar video and very good audio.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/790/santaclause3.html
Old 11-20-2007, 12:17 AM

I enjoyed the first one very much but,, er...No. He used to be funny but damn anything Tim Allen has touched in the past, I don't know, 8 years or so turns to crap. And don't even get me started with Martin Short. He can be funny in small doses but,...maybe if they were selling this disc over the holidays for $5 would I even consider purchasing it.....and then, I'd have to think about it.

I love Christmas movies/ Santa Clause movies but, I'll stick with the Rankin Bass movies upconverted than spend good money on this trash!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:46 AM

Who cares about this crap? Where's the review of Live Free or Die Hard
I want to know if the PG-13 version is good enough or I should really wait for an unrated version. I mean, seriously, did anyone here want to know about Santa Clause 3?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:14 AM

I liked the first two movies in this series but i havent seen this so maybee il rent it. $30 seems like a lot of money to spend on this movie.(at least the PQ review is good) Maybee ill just get the trilogy on SD DVD at Target for $30 instead. I am waiting on the Die hard 4 review as well to see of the PG-13 blu-ray is good or if I should hold out untill they release the unrated version on blu.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
O_o

I enjoyed the first two, never saw the third. However was hoping for a Holiday giftset of all three. It does look like a great holiday movie, so I will probably end up buying it soon.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:06 AM

Bought the sd dvd version for my daughter. Have yet to want to see it again. Maybe I will when we get closer to the holidays.