A rack to hold your Blu-ray discs. P3 markings though. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-31-2007, 01:00 PM

Default A rack to hold your Blu-ray discs. P3 markings though.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/blu+ray/spe...mes-232766.php

Each one can hold 12 Blu-ray disc cases and they cost $16.00. I just use my linen closet to hold all my DVDs and console games.

EDIT
These cases do not say PS3 on the side. They say P3. I don't think P3 is an acceptable abbreviation for PLAYSTATION 3.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:18 PM

damnit, if it only said PS3!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentokTheMindTaker View Post
http://kotaku.com/gaming/blu+ray/spe...mes-232766.php

Each one can hold 12 Blu-ray disc cases and they cost $16.00. I just use my linen closet to hold all my DVDs and console games.

EDIT
These cases do not say PS3 on the side. They say P3. I don't think P3 is an acceptable abbreviation for PLAYSTATION 3.
I like this one, though it is a bit small for me...

http://salamanderdesigns.com/media/m...odelbase=sms40
Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM

I was going to get this when I moved into my apartment:

Prepac 340 DVD unit

I liked it cause it takes up very little space and yet holds a lot of movies.

But when I moved in I noticed I had this nice empty linen closet near my living room (4 feet no door in the way), plus it might be a bad idea to have all my movies on display so that anyone walking by my large living room window could see them. They might try to break in and take em!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
...plus it might be a bad idea to have all my movies on display so that anyone walking by my large living room window could see them. They might try to break in and take em!
Yeah, especially if you live around the stadiums there. Of course that's why you put bars on your windows!
Old 01-31-2007, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
Yeah, especially if you live around the stadiums there. Of course that's why you put bars on your windows!
Even though my address is in Baltimore, it is not in a very crime ridden neighborhood. About 80% of my neighboors are orthodox Jews and when I checked the crime stats before I chose my apartment I was amazed.

I am just paranoid. I could probably leave my apartment unlocked and opened for days and nothing would happen.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Nice little rack but I would need a bigger storage proposition, certainly more than room for 12 films!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Even though my address is in Baltimore, it is not in a very crime ridden neighborhood. About 80% of my neighboors are orthodox Jews and when I checked the crime stats before I chose my apartment I was amazed.

I am just paranoid. I could probably leave my apartment unlocked and opened for days and nothing would happen.
From what I have heard from friends who live around the stadium, it varies from block to block. You might have a great block, then 2 blocks down you have people getting mugged and harrassed by crack heads. D.C. is very similar.