What Steven Spielberg or James Cameron Movies do you want on BD? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-15-2007, 01:08 PM

Default What Steven Spielberg or James Cameron Movies do you want on BD?

Personally I would like to see Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, Aliens, Jurassic Park, Munich, The Abyss, Minority Report, The Lost World, and True Lies.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Absolutely anything Speilberg has ever done. I'll take them all. Preferably in a nice big box set

As for Cameron, other than the ones we already have. Sure True lies was a fun enough popcorn flick, I would certainly buy it.

But more than anything else. Something I want so bad it almost hurts Is a 30th aniversary 'Titanic' set with all the bells and whistles. If possible put on all the hours of footage he shot of the real wreck that didnt make it into the film.

I know its a Paramount title so it aint going to happen. But I think Fox have distribution rights in the rest of the world so maybe they would be really nice and hook me up
Old 11-15-2007, 01:37 PM

Spielberg: Indiana Jones films, Minority Report, A.I. and Munich.

Cameron: A remastered T2, the transfer on the current BD sucks; True Lies, The Abyss, Aliens and Titanic.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:27 PM

Yes, anything from Spielberg. But more than anything, Jurassic Park. That's my most wanted HD disc, period. And Aliens from Cameron.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:28 PM

Didn't Steve produce the Transformers's move? Why isn't it on Blu-ray if he backs Blu-ray? i thought his movies where not in cluded in the Paramount deal. I woul love to see the Back To The Future movies on Blu-ray, that he produced. I think Transformer's director backs Blu-ray too?
Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 PM

i want everything from them in HD, period
Old 11-18-2007, 03:01 PM

Aliens!!! --It's my favorite movie.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razkazz View Post
Aliens!!! --It's my favorite movie.
I second, third, and fourth that!!!

Oh, and everything from Spielberg (except perhaps - Always...) and absolutely everything from Cameron!!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-bird View Post
Didn't Steve produce the Transformers's move? Why isn't it on Blu-ray if he backs Blu-ray? i thought his movies where not in cluded in the Paramount deal. I woul love to see the Back To The Future movies on Blu-ray, that he produced. I think Transformer's director backs Blu-ray too?
The movies are ones that Steven directed.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-bird View Post
He didnt direct BTTF.
Steve is over rated IMO. A few movies were good (Jurassic Park, Jaws) but the rest meh( E.T., BTTF).
Saving private ryan was just ok way overhyped IMO.