'Saw II' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
HDD Founder

Default 'Saw II' - High-Def Digest Review

Peter's new review of 'Saw II' is up. He says the video and audio are just fine, but wonders why Lionsgate didn't give this one the Bd-50 treatment. As is, the disc is missing most of the better extras from both previous standard-def DVD releases.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/sawii.html
Old 04-30-2014, 08:55 PM

Just came across this within the past week.

Saw I, II & III Triple Feature

While the first two movies from Lionsgate contained lossy soundtracks, this Alliance triple feature features 5.1 DTS HD-MA audio for all three films. This triple feature seems to be the R-rated cuts of the films as well. Saw and Saw 2 on disc one and Saw 3 on disc 2. No special features.
I'm thinking of picking it up for the increased audio quality. For those in the U.S., you're able to get it on amazon.com right now from third party sellers. Just thought I'd throw this out there due to the better audio quality.