AVP glitch? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-28-2007, 02:57 PM

Default AVP glitch?

Got around to watching AVP this morning. Watching the unrated version at around 59:59 (Where the guy is constricted by the net) there seems to be a slight pause in the video or glitch or something. Iam only seeing it on the unrated version, the same spot on the theatrical version does not exhibit the problem. I checked the unrated DVD that I also have and it seems ok on that version. Anyone else seeing this?

Iam using the Sammy with the firmware upgrade.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:28 PM

I just bought this so I'll check it out and let you know. I had the same problem with my copy of Casanova in two different places and then it skipped forward, so I rewound the flick right before the spot it happend and it played fine....
Old 01-28-2007, 04:36 PM

I watch the Movie on my PS3 and remember no problems.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:27 PM

Same here, could just be the disc
Old 01-28-2007, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
Same here, could just be the disc

This could be bad disk - I had a HD DVD that had to be replaced. I took it back to Best Buy and exchange it for another copy. It wouldn't play at all. If this Blu-Ray that is experiencing the problem is new, I would take it back to where you got it and get a new copy.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:58 PM

Ok. Well, I got another copy from Netflix, and it exhibits the same problem in the same place. Although I may have gotten the time wrong when I first posted it. It's 58:59, or right about there and only during the unrated playback. If it were regular DVD I'd be thinking this was some sort of layer change pause. I believe this is a 50GBer, isn't it? With all of that space, would they have to divide the movie between layers? Or maybe they do if they're putting on two separate versions?

My Sammy, does find this disk a bit difficult to load. Once it's going though, this is the only flaw Iam seeing...