Is Wedding Crashers headed to Blu-ray? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-06-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Is Wedding Crashers headed to Blu-ray?

So I went to see American Gangster in the theater last night (two thumbs up, by the way), and there was a commercial for Blu-ray before the movie started. It showcased some currently available titles (Pirates and a few others) and some upcoming titles (Live Free or Die Hard, The Simpsons Movie). The one catalog title it showed that hasn't been released yet was Wedding Crashers. I thought it was interesting that it would feature an unannounced title, but even though I laughed my ass the first time I saw the movie, I'm not sure it's one of those 'must upgrade' titles.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray - HDD Reviews Attebery Ultra-HD Blu-ray Software Discussion 2 11-07-2016 01:36 PM
Wedding Crashers $13 at Buy.com, Free Shipping Johnnyma45 Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 6 09-14-2009 02:50 AM
'Wedding Crashers' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 19 09-09-2009 04:02 PM
"Wedding Crashers" (2005) / December 30th rezpekt Blu-ray Software General Discussion 64 01-06-2009 08:52 PM
Wedding Crashers Coming To Blu-ray This November Blu-News.com Blu-ray Software General Discussion 28 10-16-2008 01:50 AM