Saw 4 Blu-ray - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Saw 4 Blu-ray

I love the saw films, and I cant wait for the 4th, even though nr 3 was pretty bad imo. Seems like they was just walking from room to room with new torture methods without any plan. Sort of run out of ideas maby.

Liongate is ofcourse behind this release so we should exspect to see a release from this on blu-ray. But when ? Its coming to cinemas in october.

Anyone exited ? I wonder who the hell are behind the plans now.

Nice Scene

Last edited by Leon; 10-15-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:21 PM

Cant wait! I love the Saw series but I dont have them on Blu-ray, the prices are a bit high and I really dont want to see that much gore in HD
Old 10-15-2007, 05:49 PM

i love the saws too! first one came out in 04 i believe that means 1 saw movie every year. you know how they have like 10 freddys, jasons, halloweens? i hope they do that with saw. lol i know everyone will hate that idea, but itll be cool to have a big serious start around this time, so ten years from now when the 14th one is out i can be like i remember when the first one came outlol ok im done sorry
Old 10-15-2007, 05:58 PM

I love saws too and I want to buy them in Blu-ray but I'm waitting for saw 4,maybe they will release saw trilogy with saw 1 Extended cut any info about that?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Banned

Another huge Saw fan here. I own both 2 and 3 on Blu-ray. Waiting for a release of the original's directors cut to add to my Blu-ray collection.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX View Post
Another huge Saw fan here. I own both 2 and 3 on Blu-ray. Waiting for a release of the original's directors cut to add to my Blu-ray collection.
I own Saw 2 on blu-ray, and im also waiting for the directors cut on the first one ! I saw it was a uk version of it

Saw: Uncut Version
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/1...n/Product.html

it says Coming soon. Will this be region A ? Or can we expect a us release of it ?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalinesi View Post
i love the saws too! first one came out in 04 i believe that means 1 saw movie every year. you know how they have like 10 freddys, jasons, halloweens? i hope they do that with saw. lol i know everyone will hate that idea, but itll be cool to have a big serious start around this time, so ten years from now when the 14th one is out i can be like i remember when the first one came outlol ok im done sorry
well, you are lucky I guess.

''We are going to make saw movies as long the fans want them, but we are unsure what will happen in Saw 4, say's the script writer/producer Leigh Wannel to MTV''

good news for everyone, but how long can they keep these games going on ?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Banned

I own them all. Every single saw on blu ray, and every damn single edition thats come out on regular dvd as well.. even the blood case with the saw, the metal case one, etc. Fun stuff.

PUMPED FOR THE NEW ONE. 10:01, first showing that friday. Can't wait for the blu ray release, itll be an unrated cut definitely, since saw 4 was supposed to be nc17
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I love the saw films, and I cant wait for the 4th, even though nr 3 was pretty bad imo. Seems like they was just walking from room to room with new torture methods without any plan. Sort of run out of ideas maby.

Liongate is ofcourse behind this release so we should exspect to see a release from this on blu-ray. But when ? Its coming to cinemas in october.

Anyone exited ? I wonder who the hell are behind the plans now.

[]

If you watch the trailer Jigsaw is in this one too. The guy who plays him has confirmed he has signed on for 5 so has one more to do.

4 seems to be another sequel, 5 I would say will be a prequel.

I only have 2 & 3 myself, like everyone Im waiting for the unrated cut of the first to be released
Old 10-16-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimboli View Post
If you watch the trailer Jigsaw is in this one too. The guy who plays him has confirmed he has signed on for 5 so has one more to do.

4 seems to be another sequel, 5 I would say will be a prequel.

I only have 2 & 3 myself, like everyone Im waiting for the unrated cut of the first to be released
Interesting...

I watched interviews with Tobin Bell and the writer not too long ago. They said that this is the movie that would complete the entire story line. I am not sure if any of you have seen the autopsy trailer that was pulled via request from Lionsgate. It showed Jigsaw being cut apart and they found a tape in the lining of his stomach. They asked Bell if he was only in flashbacks, he said no, and that his character is indeed in the movie. He also said that we will find out what happened with those puzzle pieces that he cut out in the first movie. The interviewer asked if they had forgotten about them in the story. I would have to guess that if they did a Saw 5 that it is a prequal. After hearing what the two of them said this ends the story of Jigsaw.