Spiderman Trilogy question - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-15-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Spiderman Trilogy question

Anyone know what kind of packaging the SM BD trilogy has?

Is each movie in it's own snap case and housed in a box like The Matrix HD?

Thanks
Old 10-15-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbello View Post
Anyone know what kind of packaging the SM BD trilogy has?

Is each movie in it's own snap case and housed in a box like The Matrix HD?

Thanks
Over here in Ireland its 3 snap cases inside a box exactly like the Matrix.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:52 AM

Thanks.

I hope so!
Old 10-16-2007, 06:38 AM

For me the packaging is a backwards step. As DVD box sets get slimmer and slimmer (therefore more shelf space-friendly) this release appears to have been made as chunky as possible. The cases are the same width as DVD amarays whereas the rest of the Blu-ray cases in my collection are more slimline.

After the progress made with DVD box sets over the years, why have these silly companies decided to go back to square one?
Old 10-16-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
For me the packaging is a backwards step. As DVD box sets get slimmer and slimmer (therefore more shelf space-friendly) this release appears to have been made as chunky as possible. The cases are the same width as DVD amarays whereas the rest of the Blu-ray cases in my collection are more slimline.

After the progress made with DVD box sets over the years, why have these silly companies decided to go back to square one?
In Ireland & UK all the Blu Ray titles have the larger snap cases which are about the same width as old dvd boxes so are taking up the same damn space.

The likes of Hollow Man DC and Underworld are $1-$2 more for me to import them than buy them locally but I will actually pay that for the slimmer US boxes. It might seem petty to do that but I dont see the need to have the wider boxes at all for any release.

Personally for a trilogy box they should have done something similar to Heros on HD DVD with a fold out sleave holding the discs
Old 10-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Banned

The japanese cases are frigging huge. I hate the box sets. they take up way too much room in my collection.. I already have two shelves full.. working on a third after today's massive 4 movie purchase..
Old 10-17-2007, 12:23 PM

Just got the UK boxset and these are region free as well, so play perfect on my US PS3 !

Bargain from Send it for 32.89