The Day After Tomorrow digitalaudiovideo review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-11-2007, 12:24 PM

Default The Day After Tomorrow digitalaudiovideo review

In an unbelievable presentation, this Blu-ray is presented in 2.35:1 widescreen and encoded at 1080p. As far as demo material goes, it would be nearly impossible to find anything more immensely outstanding. By the way, I use a thesarus for my reviews. Anyway, The Day After Tomorrow is a non-stop visual assault. Its constantly three dimensional and immersive. There are no issues with noise, which is surprising with all the cgi. Colors are bold and vibrant, and black levels are exceptional.

Audio is DTS HD Lossless 5.1 Surround, and it is, if possible, even more immersive than one would expect. Constant and unrelenting, every word spoken and every collapsing building reverberates through the surrounds, throwing you into a world of Hollywood tornadoes and a flooding New York City. Bass is very deep and noticeable. Dialogue is crisp and clear. There are no negatives. That doesn’t sound right. No negatives? Is that a double negative? Should I have said ‘there are not any negatives’? Damn English language.

http://www.digitalaudiovideo.com/blu...iews_14790.htm
Old 10-11-2007, 12:57 PM

your not making it easy on me to try and hold off on buying this title... I hate you...