Where is Day After Tomorrow? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-02-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Where is Day After Tomorrow?

None of the retailers in Dallas have it. It's not even showing up in Best Buys system! If Fox cancelled yet another one of its movies Im going to be pissed...
Old 10-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
None of the retailers in Dallas have it. It's not even showing up in Best Buys system! If Fox cancelled yet another one of its movies Im going to be pissed...
Stop spreading FUD with your hysterics. It's available. I have a copy myself. Personally I think you are looking in the absolutely worse possible places for any HiDef disc (local retailers and Best Buy). If you are really serious about buying it (which I have doubts), it's quite easy to find at the major online retailers.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Banned

Yeah, same here. I had to go to 3 best buys in ohio to freaking find dawn/DAY of the dead

no day after 2morrow tho. no one has it.. its amazon time
Old 10-02-2007, 04:15 PM

The Day After Tomorrow is here! Amazon delivered it today. Well the UPS lady actually delivered it.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:33 PM

what would forums be without trolls?

Must resist spending money....damnit! I clicked add to cart.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrob View Post
Stop spreading FUD with your hysterics. It's available. I have a copy myself. Personally I think you are looking in the absolutely worse possible places for any HiDef disc (local retailers and Best Buy). If you are really serious about buying it (which I have doubts), it's quite easy to find at the major online retailers.
Wow! I was just saying I cant find it any where. I dont order online because I have had problems with that in the past. Going to the store is just more convenient for me to do and every store I went to doesn't have it
Old 10-02-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
Wow! I was just saying I cant find it any where. I dont order online because I have had problems with that in the past. Going to the store is just more convenient for me to do and every store I went to doesn't have it
plus I like to go to the store and pick up a copy. I enjoy going out and buying cool new things, plus you get it immediately. But this doesn't mean I dont order stuff online, I just pre-ordered Surf's Up yesterday.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:57 PM

I picked up FF2 and day after tomorrow at my local circuit city. Best buy was sold out of FF2 and didn't even stock day after tomorrow. So it's available, you just have to find it.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackreign66 View Post
I picked up FF2 and day after tomorrow at my local circuit city. Best buy was sold out of FF2 and didn't even stock day after tomorrow. So it's available, you just have to find it.
thanks for letting me know where it would be. Because amazon is already sold out of these titles I am going to check my local BB and CC to see what I can find. I'll keep you guys posted to see if I can find Day After Tomorrow
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Banned

I got my copy at Circuit City, they had a bunch there.