Latest Problem With Blockbuster - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-02-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Latest Problem With Blockbuster

How many of you are upset with Blockbuster for taking away unlimited exchanges and the monthly coupon. If they wanted to do this at least grandfather in current members. Even raising prices would look much fairer from a consumer stand point (I know they have given new options, but simply keeping the options and raising rates a dollar or so would have kept me a member). When incentives are taken away this is just bad business in my opinion and they have certainly lost a customer to Netflix.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Formerly MrENGLISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick2006 View Post
How many of you are upset with Blockbuster for taking away unlimited exchanges and the monthly coupon. If they wanted to do this at least grandfather in current members. Even raising prices would look much fairer from a consumer stand point (I know they have given new options, but simply keeping the options and raising rates a dollar or so would have kept me a member). When incentives are taken away this is just bad business in my opinion and they have certainly lost a customer to Netflix.
they lost me too. I was a faithful customer until they forced me out of my plan so I chose not to renew.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrENGLISH View Post
they lost me too. I was a faithful customer until they forced me out of my plan so I chose not to renew.
I thought we actually WERE grandfathered in?

I guess I can't really tell because I barely go through 3 or 4 films a month...