Harry Potter 1-5 Boxset BD - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Harry Potter 1-5 Boxset BD

I cant really tell from the small photo on the review/item page. How are these individually packaged?

Will I get reamed for buying the box set now and the 2 remaining films not have the same packaging?

Im fairly aesthetic about my collections. Id normally wait for the full collection, but it will be at least Summer 2010 before the last movie makes it to Bluray/HDDVD. Im personally not willing to wait 3 years to buy the set as a whole, and I despise double dipping.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:14 PM

I'm planning on buying them individually anyway. My money's on that there won't be any releases that "match" the box set for the next two movies. The studios here don't seem to go for the completist angle that Japan does with it's anime box sets.

I also don't care for the box set because the movies look like they're being packaged in cardboard sleeves. I hated those on DVD. I'll be looking forward to the individually packaged movies for the unified case, sturdy case, and not having to fret over a 3 year old box set when the last movie comes out.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:24 PM

i will also likely be purchasing them separately so they match, this reminds me of all that stuff with the simpsons season 6 box set