'Smallville: Season 6' - High-Def Digest review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-24-2007, 12:25 AM
HDD Founder

Default 'Smallville: Season 6' - High-Def Digest review

Kenneth's review of 'Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season' is up. A fan of the show, he thought the sixth season was particularly strong. Overall, he gives this Blu-ray good grades too, with both the video and audio boasting a nice upgrade, especially compared to the show's original broadcast.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/959/smallvilles6.html
Old 09-24-2007, 11:03 AM

Saweet. I love Smallville and ain't ashamed to say it. Glad to see that both formats have identical transfers. Thank you Warner!!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:48 PM

Not as good as the review makes it seem. I was very much looking forward to this release but I am utterly dissapointed. Almost every scene is plaugued by some form of picture noise, obviously the closer you are to the TV the more noticable this becomes but there are plenty of other movies that this site gave 4s to in video quality that are completely clean transfers.