Where is Smallville on Blu-Ray? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-18-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Where is Smallville on Blu-Ray?

Does anyone know what is going on with Smallville Season 6 on Blu-Ray?
Amazon says it may ship in 2-5 weeks and Buy.com says it's out of stock. Is it selling fast, or are there some problems with releasing enough copies?
Old 09-18-2007, 06:43 PM

Not sure. I checked my local Target, BB, & Walmart, and no one had either in stock. Walmart, and target online both are out of stock, and amazon is showing only the HD in stock....which would match my season 5 set, but I was going to buy the blue.

Makes me wonder if the $400 ps3 rumors are true, bundling SM3 with the ps3 for xmas, would sure eat up ALOT of Bluray manufacturing lines.

The guy at best buy told me they didn't know when they would get either of them.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:45 PM

They had a copy or two at my local Best Buy this morning. I picked up Troy which they had about 4 copies of. That was at 10am when the doors opened.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown-D View Post
Not sure. I checked my local Target, BB, & Walmart, and no one had either in stock. Walmart, and target online both are out of stock, and amazon is showing only the HD in stock....which would match my season 5 set, but I was going to buy the blue.

Makes me wonder if the $400 ps3 rumors are true, bundling SM3 with the ps3 for xmas, would sure eat up ALOT of Bluray manufacturing lines.

The guy at best buy told me they didn't know when they would get either of them.
Warner had problems, since they updated there systems. Shipping delay's to some places on all three formats ( HD, Blu and reg DVD )
Old 09-19-2007, 12:59 AM

No retailer in the entire Dallas area (including suburbs) had it on Blu Ray...they had plenty of standard dvd and hddvd but bluray was no where to be found!!!