having a problem with The Descent's bonus features - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-06-2007, 09:36 PM

Default having a problem with The Descent's bonus features

Hi all. I'm new here, and am having a bit of a problem with this film that I hope someone here can help me with.

I'm running "The Descent" on Blu-Ray in my PS3. The movie itself works fine, but when I try to watch the special features ("Beneath the Scenes", outtakes, etc.), the image is squished up to the top half or so of my TV. Has anyone else here experienced this, or does anyone know what the cause may be? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:28 PM

I have the exact same problem. The only solution I have found is to take the the PS3 settings down to 480p. Does anyone know the reason for this problem or a solution?