The Marvel Collections on Amazon - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Founding Member

Default The Marvel Collections on Amazon

This may have been answered before but I did a search and couldnít find anything. So I guess Iím a bit slow to the party but I stumbled across these Marvel box collection divided in the the phases of the MCU. My first question is are these legitimate collections and if so will they play in a US region player. The comments/reviews on Amazon are mixed. Some with PlayStations seem to play them without issue but I canít tell if a region 1 player will play them. The description says all regions but Iím still dubious. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, if these are legitimate why hasnít Marvel released these collections in the US?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:35 AM

Links would be helpful, but all the assorted items I've seen on Amazon that are not normal US product clearly have their region codes listed in the listing, just make sure they're US codes (A).

Occasionally you will see items listed as a UK region code (B) that actually don't have a code when you receive it, but you can't count on that happening.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Founding Member

Sorry, I should have added some links. Here is the link to the phase 1 collection. 2 & 3 are listed below 1. For Regions, in the description, it says Region: All Regions;

Thanks for any thoughts.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Studio...S9S0BDXRH8DXS9
Old 06-05-2019, 03:43 PM

Ahh yes, I know those collections, it's worth taking a look over at Amazon.co.uk since you can log in with your US account and even with shipping and price conversion you can get them cheaper than Amazon US 3rd parties.
Also remember they do not come with digital codes.. that can matter to some folks.

But in summary there is no reason that they won't work just fine over here provided they really are region free
Old 06-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Founding Member

Ahhh, thanks for the warning about the digital copies. Still wonder why they don't release these sets in the US. But thanks for the info!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGator View Post
Sorry, I should have added some links. Here is the link to the phase 1 collection. 2 & 3 are listed below 1. For Regions, in the description, it says Region: All Regions;

Thanks for any thoughts.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Studios-Collectors-Box-Set/dp/B075YLXYMS/
These are the Disney based Marvel movies and are region free. Most Disney titles are region free actually.
I would not have any qualms or worries about it anyway as it is Amazon. If they somehow were not region free, you could contact customer service and they'd have to offer a refund.