Notorious (Criterion) - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Default Notorious (Criterion) - HDD Review

Notorious ranks as one of Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpieces, and this new edition from Criterion, featuring a brand new 4K digital restoration of the film, excellent audio, and a plethora of new and vintage supplements, instantly eclipses any previous home video release. Perfect performances from Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman, and Claude Rains enhance this riveting tale of espionage, romance, and unrelenting suspense that demands a spot on every movie lover’s shelf. Must Own.

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/651...criterion.html
Old 01-11-2019, 01:19 AM

Great, now they just need to release Spellbinder so I can get rid of that box set I have.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:12 PM

LOVE this movie
Old 01-11-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Great, now they just need to release Spellbinder so I can get rid of that box set I have.
Not sure if you care much about the extras, but if you do, you might want to hang onto the old MGM disc. The Criterion edition only brings over the radio adaptation and trailer, so you’d lose all the other extras. I was hoping to get rid of my old disc, but can’t bear to part with the extras just yet.