12 Monkeys (Special Edition) - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Default 12 Monkeys (Special Edition) - HDD Review

Convict James Cole (Bruce Willis) travels back in time to learn the truth a devastating virus outbreak and begins losing his grip on reality just as he finds himself falling in love with the world and the people he meets in the past. 12 Monkeys is a mind-trip of a movie that seamlessly blends rich Terry Gilliam production design, excellent performances from all involved, and one whopper of a story. As a Special Edition Blu-ray, the film has received a 4K restoration as well as a remastered 5.1 soundtrack -- 12 Monkeys looks and sounds better than ever. Highly Recommended.

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/62120/12monkeys.html
Old 11-29-2018, 11:04 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Have been very happy with every Arrow release I have ever bought (with the exception of maybe The Thing) and I was anxious to see what they would do with this film. It has been on my wishlist at Amazon since it was announced and available to order, perhaps waiting for the right moment of weakness or an impulse buy after seeing a favorable review. This certainly moves me one step closer to owning a copy. I will probably set up a price watch on camel^3 or if I make it to B&N over the next few days I may very well pick it up.