Overboard (2018) - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-13-2018, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Default Overboard (2018) - HDD Review

While not a terrible film, Overboard is just unnecessary. It offers up some charm and a few good laughs thanks to it's committed cast, but the lack of any genuine new material makes it just another entry in the Hollywood remake mill. The great chemistry between Derbez and Faris is what makes this film watchable and even remotely worth your time. If you weren't interested in seeing it in theaters, there's not a lot I can say to convince you to check it out. But if you just need something charming and nice for an evening's entertainment, you can do a lot worse than this new Overboard. Lionsgate brings the film to Blu-ray in fine order with a solid A/V presentation and a few decent bonus features. Certainly, not everyone is going to be enthused by this film, but I had fun and I'll admit it's Worth A Look.

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/59287/overboard2.html