Palmer is offline Administrator

Default Split - HDD Review

Shannon says you all owe M.Night an apology for thinking he was done making good movies. After first giving us The Visit, the writer-director's returned to his earlier form with Split, a suspenseful and engaging thriller about a kidnapper suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. While the a/v presentations aren't demo-worthy, Split earns the staying power 99% of horror-thrillers never achieve. Highly Recommended!

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/43197/split.html

Vidfreek is offline Member

Man I loved this movie, especially the ending, cant wait to own it and cant wait for what M. Night does next. IMO he's officially back making excellent stuff

And this is in the wrong forum, probably shouldnt be in hardware

Dr Kain is offline Member

I could not believe how great this movie turned out to be. This year has been top notch for psychological thrillers thanks to this and Get Out. The horror genre has been having a great few years.

twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony

I did not like it, and it boggles my mind that anyone thinks this is more than passable. Boggles my mind.

The only thing interesting in this movie is what it leads into. Not actually what's there.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

signia76 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    I did not like it, and it boggles my mind that anyone thinks this is more than passable. Boggles my mind.

The only thing interesting in this movie is what it leads into. Not actually what's there.
    But did it boggle your mind?

twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony

Quote Originally Posted by signia76 View Post
    But did it boggle your mind?
    So much so I had to play boggle.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.

Vidfreek is offline Member

Definitely more than passable, its a pretty serious take on building a villain in a realistic world. McAvoy crushes the role, amazing acting from him and the fact that it leads where it does, makes everything that came before it even more relevant

Dr Kain is offline Member

It's a super villain origin story. We have NEVER gotten a movie like that. Not to mention it was full of suspense and tension and Joy was provided another phenomenal, emotional experience. One of the most realistic female characters in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidfreek View Post
    Man I loved this movie, especially the ending, cant wait to own it and cant wait for what M. Night does next. IMO he's officially back making excellent stuff
    I'm not going to lie, that ending brought tears to my eyes. I was giddy! The movie itself was good, great at times....but that ending explained some of the "dumber" things. It made perfect sense in this world