'Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season' - High-Def Digest Reveiw - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-17-2016, 04:09 PM

Default 'Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season' - High-Def Digest Reveiw

Steven Cohen has reviewed 'Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season'. This is very highly recommended! Here's why...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3546...xthseason.html
Old 11-17-2016, 04:45 PM

Totally forgot this was coming out!

Ordered the Target exclusive
Old 11-17-2016, 11:53 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Totally forgot this was coming out!

Ordered the Target exclusive
They broke the cycle of making you wait until Jan/Feb that's all. Lamest cover art of all of them thus far.

We know they will milk this as far as they can, have they run out of books yet?
Old 11-18-2016, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
They broke the cycle of making you wait until Jan/Feb that's all. Lamest cover art of all of them thus far.

The packaging has been getting cheaper and cheaper each season IMO. This box is smaller and flimsier than last year.
You bet your ass they will milk it.

The books are not done LOL. He's a lazy writer apparently. Maybe he wants to milk the series too.

Still, it's my FAVORITE TV show. Can't wait to go through this set in preparation for the the next season...in the summer! ahhhhhh
Old 11-18-2016, 10:01 AM

Default GRRM "Lazy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
The packaging has been getting cheaper and cheaper each season IMO. This box is smaller and flimsier than last year.
You bet your ass they will milk it.

The books are not done LOL. He's a lazy writer apparently. Maybe he wants to milk the series too.

Still, it's my FAVORITE TV show. Can't wait to go through this set in preparation for the the next season...in the summer! ahhhhhh
Agree with your assessment, except the "lazy" comment. Sure, I want book six too, but "lazy"? Come on. Slow definitely, but not lazy.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by primotenore View Post
Agree with your assessment, except the "lazy" comment. Sure, I want book six too, but "lazy"? Come on. Slow definitely, but not lazy.
LOL ok maybe I was being a bit harsh. He really has been slow with getting the newer ones out.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Season 6 is the first that's new material not taken from one of Martin's books.

The show-runners have announced that the show only has 13 episodes left, which will be split between two shorter-than-normal seasons. Season 7 is expected to be seven episodes and Season 8 just six episodes.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:04 PM

As Much as I love this show, I find so terrible that I have seen amazing battles in a show like Viking and it doesn't seem to get this much praise, some of the battle scene in that show have been very intense, the naval battle for paris was amazing.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertX View Post
As Much as I love this show, I find so terrible that I have seen amazing battles in a show like Viking and it doesn't seem to get this much praise, some of the battle scene in that show have been very intense, the naval battle for paris was amazing.
Vikings absolutely rocks. I love both shows, but Vikings deserves more credit than it gets.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
Season 6 is the first that's new material not taken from one of Martin's books.

The show-runners have announced that the show only has 13 episodes left, which will be split between two shorter-than-normal seasons. Season 7 is expected to be seven episodes and Season 8 just six episodes.
Finally, I am still watching but the show has been going to long. They started loosing me at season 4. There was a lot of nothing of happining and twist just for twist.