'Daredevil: The Complete First Season' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-17-2016, 04:06 PM

Default 'Daredevil: The Complete First Season' - High-Def Digest Review

Matthew has reviewed ''Daredevil: The Complete First Season' '. He says he "loved this first season and having the video presentation locked in and not dependent on internet connection speed is reason enough to call this first season of 'Daredevil' recommended." Read on for all the details...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3942...rstseason.html
Old 11-18-2016, 08:04 AM

I fully agree with Matthew about this series. But man, is the lack of bonus features disappointing. At least give Netflix subscribers a proper incentive to buy it!
Old 11-18-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
I fully agree with Matthew about this series. But man, is the lack of bonus features disappointing. At least give Netflix subscribers a proper incentive to buy it!
Don't they always do this with their series? I remember House of Cards being barebone.

I LOVE Netflix's Marvel series. I actually kind of worked backwards sadly- saw Luke Cage first then Jess Jones then Daredevil(I'm on Season 2 now). I really loved all three of these shows so much more than CW's comic shows.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Don't they always do this with their series? I remember House of Cards being barebone.

I LOVE Netflix's Marvel series. I actually kind of worked backwards sadly- saw Luke Cage first then Jess Jones then Daredevil(I'm on Season 2 now). I really loved all three of these shows so much more than CW's comic shows.
I think the later seasons of Cards has bonus features? I could be wrong there. But yeah, it's frustrating they don't give at least a little EPK feature or a simple making of thing.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:10 AM

I've put this on my Xmas list. The first four episodes are really tough to sit through, but the show as a whole is really great. Season 2 is so much better though, so I hope it doesn't take 18 months for that to be out on BD.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
I've put this on my Xmas list. The first four episodes are really tough to sit through, but the show as a whole is really great. Season 2 is so much better though, so I hope it doesn't take 18 months for that to be out on BD.
I know, right? - or Jessica Jones or Luke Cage for that matter! I really wish we'd gotten cool Steelbook packaging as well, that feels like another in a line of missed opportunities with this set.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattedscreen View Post
I know, right? - or Jessica Jones or Luke Cage for that matter! I really wish we'd gotten cool Steelbook packaging as well, that feels like another in a line of missed opportunities with this set.
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/daredev...ductsuggestion
Old 11-20-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairlesswookiee View Post
I was referring to the US release, to my knowledge there isn't some kind of retail exclusive packaging option without having to import it.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattedscreen View Post
I'd rather have Luke Cage and DDS2 before JJ.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
I'd rather have Luke Cage and DDS2 before JJ.
I'd just like them all - in proper special editions. This lack of bonus features for the Marvel TV shows is bogus.