'Precious Cargo' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-08-2016, 06:47 PM

Default 'Precious Cargo' - High-Def Digest Review

Matthew has reviewed 'Precious Cargo'. He says this movie is far from "precious", and phoning-it-in Bruce Willis definitely ain't the gas to make this car go. Enter at your own risk.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3317...iouscargo.html
Old 07-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Wow - Lionsgate sure has released a bunch of stinkers lately.
Old 07-09-2016, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Wow - Lionsgate sure has released a bunch of stinkers lately.
yeah, and i love it how they release these movies under the banner of "Lionsgate Premier." Premier POS is more like it. I'm all for more films getting made in the $10,000,000 - $20,000,000 range, as this one was, but damn it all, that $$ needs to not all go to the special guest actor of the moment.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:24 PM

Yeah, Bruce Willis isn't worth paying any money anymore. Just get some other guy who slums in DTV bit parts like Ron Pearlman or Ben Kingsley or Lance Henrikson or whoever and you'll get a better performance and save yourself a few bucks.

Lionsgate recently bought up Starz, which I think includes Anchor Bay and Manga Entertainment's libraries. Hopefully this will get 'Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex' finally on blu ray. That is my Christmas wish.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
Yeah, Bruce Willis isn't worth paying any money anymore. Just get some other guy who slums in DTV bit parts like Ron Pearlman or Ben Kingsley or Lance Henrikson or whoever and you'll get a better performance and save yourself a few bucks.

Lionsgate recently bought up Starz, which I think includes Anchor Bay and Manga Entertainment's libraries. Hopefully this will get 'Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex' finally on blu ray. That is my Christmas wish.
I worry about Lionsgate owning Starz/Anchor Bay now, Lionsgate likes to sit on back catalogue titles.