Mobile Suit Gundam Zz Collection 1 on Blu-ray June 7 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-31-2016, 09:49 AM

Default Mobile Suit Gundam Zz Collection 1 on Blu-ray June 7

Pre-orders are live:

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3431...llection1.html
Old 06-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Appropriately named IMO, zzzzzzzzz.
Never could get into any sort of Gundam/Mech video game or video.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:32 AM

Uh... guys, people have had ZZ for several weeks now and you are just posting about this now?

Old 06-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Uh... guys, people have had ZZ for several weeks now and you are just posting about this now?
Before you judge - there was a release of this several weeks ago, for whatever reason they split the releases up. Other times there's an exclusive window for one retailer over another.
Whether this was a split release or retailer (direct) exclusive, enlighten us. Where did you get yours?
Old 06-02-2016, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Before you judge - there was a release of this several weeks ago, for whatever reason they split the releases up. Other times there's an exclusive window for one retailer over another.
Whether this was a split release or retailer (direct) exclusive, enlighten us. Where did you get yours?
Rightstuf. The people who own the license and release it. But what do you care? You said you aren't into Gundam anyway.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Rightstuf. The people who own the license and release it. But what do you care? You said you aren't into Gundam anyway.
You blindly criticize this site for having a late announcement because you bought yours weeks ago, I believe this aspect of my input should mean something. So yes, you bought a retailer exclusive and this announcement is for general release.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
You blindly criticize this site for having a late announcement because you bought yours weeks ago, I believe this aspect of my input should mean something. So yes, you bought a retailer exclusive and this announcement is for general release.
No, I didn't buy a retailer exclusive. They just broke street date. My point was why are they listing something just now when this was announced back in March? Volume 2 comes out in July, Char's Counter Attack comes out in Sept, etc.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Well, with Anime releases they tend to not announce via the same channels as do other studios. With the exception of say Kino Classics, all the major players pretty much let us know months in advance, either by direct communication or on a newsfeed.

Better late than never I suppose.