FFVII Advent Children ever released on Blu-Ray? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Default FFVII Advent Children ever released on Blu-Ray?

For those who dont know, FFVII Advent Children is the movie continuation of the Masterpeice PS1 game. Were already going to get (unfortunately) Final Fantasy: THe spirits Within, and I for one would not mind seeing Advent Children in HD. Im not sure who owns the license though. If anyone knows please post it here.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:02 AM

who do you think owns it?
Sony of course
they have announced the deluxe edition coming to blu-ray but no release to my knowledge

ill probably be buying it even though its TRASH(and does FF7 no justice) and spirits within is better once you ge passed the Final Fantasy name and stop comparing it it is a decent scifi flick with outstanding CGI
Old 08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Former Member

I liked FFVII:AC, but some things bothered me far too much. The physics of how every character jumped up that high to boost Clouds jump, how'd they get that high themselves? Couldn't Cloud have done the same thing? And the 6 second roles for many of the main characters was piss poor.

But ya know what? It gave leading roles to my 2 favorite Turks, Reno and Rude, and it is bloody gorgeous. I do want it on blu, but I want it LOADED.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
I liked FFVII:AC, but some things bothered me far too much. The physics of how every character jumped up that high to boost Clouds jump, how'd they get that high themselves? Couldn't Cloud have done the same thing? And the 6 second roles for many of the main characters was piss poor.

But ya know what? It gave leading roles to my 2 favorite Turks, Reno and Rude, and it is bloody gorgeous. I do want it on blu, but I want it LOADED.
Barret and Vincent were hardly in it too. Barret jsut came out of no where to help them.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:

oh its gonna be loaded. New behind the scenes, documentaries and extended scenes and a recut of it
Old 08-04-2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:

I had a little trouble with this as well. However I did also take into account that most of the anime out there defies physics and takes things in extreme exaggeration so I thought that perhaps it was used here. It's more of an anime type CGI movie w/ its style.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:41 AM

the story was lame, but i'm getting it because of the eye candy, i already have 3 versions on regular DVD
Old 08-06-2007, 01:01 AM

The Blu-ray ver. will be called: FFVII ACC (the last C stands for complete). they actually added extra details on the CG like battle scars, dirts, bruises on characters faces and stuff.... etc.

they wouldnt let me post pics or links... just run an image search on google :P

o, my view on the physic bending acrobatic moves? What about bikes that can trun 180 and drive backward at will? and dead character coming back to life because of some strange green blood?! its a movie based on a video game!!! so get over it!!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiK View Post
the story was lame, but i'm getting it because of the eye candy, i already have 3 versions on regular DVD
3 versions? I didnt even know there was 3 versions.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
3 versions? I didnt even know there was 3 versions.
I only know of 2...

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club